About us at Maxama
Maxama provides a wide range of consultancy, support and training services to assist small and medium sized businesses transition into and gain the greatest benefit from cloud based systems to enable them to take their business to the next level.
We are leading experts in Xero and other add-on products such as WorkflowMax and Geo.
We constantly research and evaluate add-ons for Xero to ensure that the best options can be applied to our client’s specific challenges.
As long established training partners with Xero, we have converted and trained over 200 companies in Xero and add-on software. At every stage, we personalise the conversion process to ensure its 100 percent right, including full liaison during, after and at handover with training and support. We provide additional advice on budgeting, management reporting and add-ons that deliver greater internal efficiency.
Meet the Team
Maxama Ltd has Worldwide Professional Indemnity Insurance with Blue Fin Professions.
Contact telephone number for our insurer: 0117 929 3344
Information we collect
– Contact details for clients, potential clients and suppliers.
We collect contact details from you when you ask us for a quotation or when we enter a contract together. We hold this information for purposes such as issuing contracts, general business communication and invoicing. This information may be held both physically and electronically and may contain personal data. As required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), our stated lawful basis for holding this personal data is ‘Contract’ as we would need this information to be able to comply with our obligations of our contract.
For Xero implementations, we are required by our Professional Body, the Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales, to complete identity checks on the beneficial owners of the business to comply with Money Laundering Regulations. Our stated lawful basis for holding this personal data is ‘Legal Purposes’.
– Information supplied by clients for contracted work.
The support services that we provide for our clients may require us to process information that may contain personal data. This information may be held both physically and electronically. As required by the GDPR, our stated lawful basis for holding this personal data is ‘Contract’ as we would need this information to be able to comply with our obligations of the contract.
We shall be considered an independent Data Controller in relation to the client personal data provided by you. Each of us will comply with all requirements and obligations applicable to us under the data protection and GDPR legislation in respect of the client personal data.You shall only disclose client personal data to us where:
- You have provided the necessary information to the relevant data subjects regarding its use
- you have a lawful basis upon which to do so, which, in the absence of any other lawful basis, shall be with the relevant data subject’s consent; and
- you have complied with the necessary requirements under the data protection legislation to enable you to do so.
– We understand the need for security and confidentiality of any information we hold or have access to and we take every reasonable care to protect this information. We understand our obligations in the event of a data breach and have procedures to deal with this.
– All of our computers are password protected. We do not hold client data unless it is necessary for the ongoing implementation of a system. Where we do hold files which hold contact data, these are password protected. Where we access data via either WorkflowMax or Xero we use the two-step authentication security system.
Access to personal data
-An individual has the right to request a copy / correction / or removal of the personal data we hold about them.